Follow Us on the way to our Dreams

The Travels of Robert, Debra and Bale the Grand Dog

Friday, April 26, 2013

Blog done in the Air on Delta Airlines heading to NYC

Well this is my first blog update from the friendly sky's over the USA.

The office called on Thursday afternoon and we have a couple customer issues in NY City that are high priority and need attention ASAP.

So here I am flying up on a Friday night for a weekend in the Big Apple.
Going to one customer site on Saturday and another site early Monday morning.

I will be flying back to Pensacola (Our RV and Debra are in Milton Florida).

I have not had any delays or problems with TSA and boarding, actually we left Pensacola for Atlanta ahead of schedule.

Hoping for nice weather this weekend and a smooth flight back on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. That's exciting to be 39,000 feet in the air and writing a blog. It doesn't get any better. lol

    Be safe and good luck this weekend.

    ReplyDelete